August 11, 2011

Cardigans

IMG_1851
IMG_1852
IMG_1855
IMG_1859
Cardigan: Primark; Shirt: Target; Necklace: Gift, Belt: thirfted; Pants: Old Navy; Shoes: Thrifted

This cardigan has been with me through many years. It's almost like a security blanket that doubles as something stylish. It's a neutral so it goes with anything and everything, or at least it does in my mind. So when I was studying abroad in England and could only bring a small carry on bag full of clothes to wear for three months, this is one of the items I picked up to keep me stylish with my very limited wardrobe. I would just put on some skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and a cardigan and look put together even though it look like 5 milliseconds to think up. Especially when I had to be up and out the door at 7am every day. Can't miss those full English breakfasts. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

 Anyway, this cardigan is still my go to item when I'm rushing out the door. Because even though it's a million degrees outside and humid as anything, my small office is freezing. And unfortunately my hoodie would be frowned upon, so cardigan it is! More stylish look anyway. Do any of you have a go to item in your wardrobe? 

2 comments: