August 9, 2011

First Post!

IMG_1825
IMG_1817
IMG_1802_Blog
IMG_1839
sweater: gap; cami: target; belt: thrifted; skirt: thrifted; wedges: tjmaxx; necklace: old navy

Welcome to Jen Plus M! I'm Jen and I'm so excited to be starting this little blog of mine. I've been following fashion blogs for what seems like forever, and I've taken such inspiration from so many stylish ladies. So I've decided to start a fashion blog of my own, and maybe if I'm really lucky I can pass on a little inspiration to others.

I just moved to a small town in Maryland with my wonderful boyfriend Matt. We have two adorable little (getting bigger!) kittens and we're both working at our first jobs, me in accounting and him in engineering. We've had so many changes in these past few months that this blog seemed like the perfect way to document not only my daily fashions but also our new adventures in this tiny town in the middle of nowhere. So thanks for stopping by and reading my very brief introduction, and hopefully you'll check in again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, your skirt is so cute! I love the color and the little details- those ruffles are so sweet! I also love your belt belted across your waist- so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i need to start pairing cardigans with belts like that.. looks great!
    x
    Tia

    ReplyDelete