August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

IMG_1912
IMG_1907
IMG_1914
Shirt: thrifted; Skirt: Old Navy; Necklace: AE; Belt: thrifted; Sandals: Kohl's

Happy Friday everyone! I know I'm looking forward to a break from work so I can have some fun this weekend! I think Matt and I are going on a hike on one of the many trails in the area. Hopefully it stays sunny and cools down a bit so we will actually be able to spend more than 10 minutes outside. I'm definitely a fair weather hiker.

Dang it you guys, I just jinxed it. I just checked the weather and it's going to rain. All weekend. I guess that just means the picturesque views will have to wait, and I'll just have to cuddle up with Matt watching movies instead. Pretty good backup plan if I do say so myself. Anybody have any fun plans this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love stripes. And I also love hiking but my hubs and I did half dome last weekend and I am still recovering hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome to blog world. I adore stripes of all shapes and sizes, so this is a winner. The back of that shirt is an extra treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striped tees go so far!! They add elegance and perfection to every single outfit. Including this one! I love your belt.

    ReplyDelete